Sr. Consulting Product Engineer
Manager of Plating and Laboratory, Machining, Finishing and Maintenance Departments. Provided leadership to a team of chemists, project managers, plating, machining, maintenance and automation personnel.
- Eliminated process variation in nickel and copper plating operations resulting in an 80% improvement in reliability of hot-drain process.
- Wrote new and improved production procedures; provided enhanced products through automation, and designed new products for customers.
- Implemented improvements plant-wide through customer-focused project management activities. Reduced cost of one project by $110,000 /yr.
- Contributed to development of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 programs.
- Provided metallurgical support for key steel industry customers including troubleshooting, component design, metallurgical analysis and testing, and project management.
- Established new instrumentation, methodology, quality procedures and training for Siemens affiliated facilities.