Facility Design Engineer/ OSP Engineer
Designed AT&T service orders, DS1, DS0, ASE, EHAB, NDR, all types of AT&T jobs.
- Maintain quality and multiple production goals.
- Responsible for some Fielding Work, Completely Responsible for design from draft to steps, to encode, to cost, to handing over to ATT for approval.
- Responsible for interpreting Field notes and applying design knowledge to prints.
- Responsible for knowing AT&T Southeastern Placement Rules and standards of placement, including equipment types, and Field Reporting Codes (FRC codes).
- Experience in drafting Fibers to the Cell Site, Underground and Ariel Cable Placement, VRAD placement.
- Place, remove and modify all AT&T field equipment via geographical software programs for Financial Records and to be fluent with the following systems. EWO, BSTCAD, MICROSTATION, OPSCM, OSPRRC and OPEDS