Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, Tate & Lyle Citric
Supervised up to eight [company name] electricians in the maintenance of plant process controls. Areas of control were the packaging and palletizing equipment, utility equipment (boilers, air compressors, etc) and the process ( fermenters, centrifuges, crystallizers and dryers)
- Installed $XX of upgrades to the [company name] systems for better reliability and accuracy. (PH, Conductivity and Mass flow.)
- Achieved record setting production and quality levels with decreasing manpower due in part to improved plant maintenance resulting from use of check sheets and procedures.
- Supervised maintenance mechanics in the absence of a leader.
- Directed contractors in projects for substation pms, vibration analysis, HVAC, electrical/ [company name] projects and mechanical upgrades.
- Implemented a training program for arc- flash protection for the plant personnel as well as the I/E group to comply with NEC 70 E