Industrial Electrician Cover Letter
Industrial Electricians are responsible for operating, installing and maintaining the electrical controls and systems of an industrial plant or site. Typical work activities include reading diagrams and blueprints of wiring and circuitry, inspecting large industrial electrical equipment such as fans and motors, using diagnostic tools to test electrical systems, installing circuitry and wiring using hand tools and performing regular maintenance on the components of electrical systems.
Below are some of the skills and qualifications you will typically find on an Industrial Electrician cover letter.
- Completion of an Apprenticeship accredited by the NECA or IBEW
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and their components
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and diagrams
- Customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Below is an example of an Industrial Electrician cover letter that highlights some of these skills and qualifications.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.