Handled general database management as well as specialized in data specific migration from CAD, ASCII, Excel spreadsheets, grid files, etc. Worked closely with engineering for excavation of areas with harmful chemicals. Imported data into ArcGIS shapefiles, Geo-database, and ArcMap SDE formats, for the GIS department and team members.
- Designed with the GIS team and other departments' specific data needs, such as data conversions, importing, and exporting.
- Helped geologists and engineering with time relapse of spills in major riverbeds and fresh water contamination.
- Created river boundary flood analysis as well as creating an evacuation plan utilizing ArcMap.
- Analyzed and reconciled elevation data.
- Created excavation reports on volumes of cut/fill material.
- Provided engineers with timely estimated volumes from new retention pond plans.
- Relocated known natural wild wetlands.