Data Center Operator
Maintained and controlled all production activities to ensure compliance with established production schedules. Accurately documented all console messages, application errors, alarms, equipment failures, through support tickets software and communicated issues to appropriate support personnel.
- Enhanced productivity by electronically cataloguing all Data Center processes thereby increasing ease of access.
- Implemented project for cataloguing all company software for Disaster Recovery.
- Assisted telecommunications manager with varying tasks associated with corporate and restaurant phone systems.
- Excellent abilities in understanding, troubleshooting, and repairing pc's, networks, computer terminals, and peripheral equipment.
- Participated and completed Dell desktop rollout, new HP printer installation, and IBM printer reclamation projects.
- Interfaced with production hardware vendor service personnel and departmental adminstrators in hardware and software error detection and correction.
- Performed program turnover from Q.A. to production for batch process scheduling. Also, carried-out routine file restorations for users and system processes.
- Responsible for configuring over 200 routers for use in restaurant Broadband Rollout Project.