Software QA Manager
Responsibility included managing different projects using both internal resources and offshore resources. Responsible for all software quality assurance activities, including test plan, test case generation, automated & manual test execution, hardware configuration, client configuration, usability analysis, problem reporting, and documentation analysis.
- Developed and managed release strategies, processes, procedures, and production delivery schedules for multiple software applications.
- Identified dependencies between applications to eliminate/reduce risks and potential conflicts during releases.
- Worked closely with change management to ensure only approved changes are assigned to a release.
- Communicated with functional and technical stakeholders, to schedule system integration testing and production deployment dates.
- Collaborated with PMO office to ensure that the release management process is adhered to.
- Responsible for the daily activities of the QA staff assigned to various and multiple projects; Monitor the successful completion of the quality initiatives at every step of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Adapt quality initiatives to suit the specific project without compromising the integrity of the Quality Assurance process.
- Monitor the progress of projects for adherence to the planned schedule and participate in all project-affecting decisions.
- Write automated and manual test cases.
- Coordinate QA staff, developers and end-users during UAT; Keep upper management informed of all defects and QA statuses by sending out daily reports.