Sr. CRM Consultant
[company name] is a Microsoft gold partner and a preferred vendor focused on meeting needs of public sector, K12, Higher education, state, local and federal customers. Being 100% Microsoft centric, Planet Consultants engage in development and deployment practices for all existing and new technologies.
- Responsible for overseeing design, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects.
- Responsible for responding to RFP's and writing SOW working together with Microsoft Consulting team.
- Participated in various ADS and discovery meetings for gathering requirements for affective product development.
- Successfully implemented CRM solutions for Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland state government.
- Integrated CRM with Great Plains, SharePoint and various 3rd party ISV solutions.
- Responsible for running Planet's store on Microsoft Market Place.
- Conducted pre sales meetings and demos travelling to client sites. Conducted training for end users as well as system administrators.
- Worked on customer upgrades for CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011, SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Successfully upgraded many clients from unsupported CRM implementation to completely supported CRM 2011 solution.