Clinical SAS Programmer
Performed Data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS/Base, SAS/Macro and SAS/Graph, SAS/Access, SAS/ODS.
- Analyzed data using SAS Statistical Procedures such as Proc Means, Proc Tabulate, Proc Freq, Proc Summary.
- Prepared new datasets from raw data files using Import Techniques and modified existing datasets using Data Steps, Set, Merge, Sort, and Update, Formats, Functions and conditional statements.
- Developed numerous SAS programs to create summaries and listings
- Generated customized reports using the DATA _NULL _ and PROC REPORT techniques
- Extensively Used SAS/ODS for generating different output formats as requested.
- Responsible for defining variables, merging datasets, creating derived datasets, data validation before processing.
- Knowledge of the FDA Guidance, Regulatory Compliance, and Good Clinical Practices (GCP)