APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST (edm)
Support EDM web-based operations, Captiva support and configuration, administer and manage EDM Reviewer and Approval accounts, monitor and record EDMS production and test servers, document and update technical processes within the Application support area, install client applications on end-users PC. Other duties are to support Application Developers research in troubleshooting classes and groups (such as memory usage within production servers). Analyze system performance, customize tasks within production and test servers.
- Installation and removal of InputAccel Client and Enterprise 5.2.3 (IAS) client on workstations and servers
- Maintained scanning stations for Captiva - Restarting services and modules IAIPI, IAEXPDF, IAEXDM
- Verified and serviced the Fast Index Server for EDM Index Agents links
- Created "How-to" processes for DMADMINS - Auto rendering, Captiva customization, Downgrade WDK webtop
- Assisted customers to locate documents and scan inventory
- Generated LDIFF/DQL files to create lists of groups and users on EDM (Script Management tool)