Application Support Analyst
Performed Tier 2 Application support in a very visible and highly demanding IT Operations environment for HP's E-commerce (pre and post sales) E-business, B2B portal and Order Manager Applications. Established new user accounts/passwords, utilized active directory; monitored and updated permissions rights for users. Performed connectivity and login activities and unlocked user accounts and reset password while formulating effective solutions to issues/defects. Managed users access roles and help desk support requests. As a tester, participated in major and minor application upgrades and releases; executed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression predefined test scripts. Technical Skills Utilized: Oracle E-business Suite, Hewlett Packard B2B Portal, Order Manager, SAP, Remedy (Clarify and Quest) and Excel.
- Tracked, logged and responded to support tickets. Performed user account maintenance, managed incidents and provided resolution for end-users technical challenges. Troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
- Ensured that complex defects and problems were resolved through production releases and upgrades.
- Wrote and updated process support documentation.
- Developed new processes for internal and external users.
- Utilized knowledgebase tools to transfer technical & business knowledge to team members.