Senior Business Development Manager
Responsible for identifying, strategizing, and implementing all aspects of new business development and account management for an electrical and instrumentation control systems integration and manufacturing IT solutions provider in the industrial automation and process control arena to improve, control, improve optimize and sustain our customers manufacturing systems and processes. Responsible for the identifying and generating opportunities in and around automation and process control based projects within a target universe to achieve business results that address a specific customer need to help grow our clients bottom-line.
Assist manufacturing and industrial production professionals to assess, prioritize and map their key business needs and manufacturing challenges to the available automation, mechanical, and manufacturing IT solutions that will deliver an immediate cost-effective increase in productivity, quality and plant-floor visibility.
- Sales Goal - 2.5 MM
- FY2007/2008/2009 - Average 110% of Plan
- New customer growth at 125% over 2007-2010
- Signed three major national accounts (500K +) and six minor regional and local accounts to Avanceon over a three plus year period.
- Increased sales volume in all accounts to an average of 115% of required quota for the last two year period.
- Presidents Circle 2008 and 2009, on target for 2010 (Left prior to the conclusion of FY 2010)