Business Development Specialist
Entrusted to build and grow rental, sales, service, and training for this supplier of OSHA safety compliance heavy construction equipment to the private utility contracting industry and public utility maintenance sector. Further responsibilities included business development, key account management, market branding, revenue generation, revenue collection, data base management, private and public relations, engineering sales, compliance and product education, product management, seminar marketing and delivery.
- Established new territory for this emerging Inc. and successful growth of rental services achieving 650% sales growth that exceeded revenue projections for year 1 and increased over 25% for year 2.
- Achieved significant market penetration with relentless marketing strategies such as consultant sales, brand presence, & new account development generating the most bonus commission for the number of new clients per month, 92% of the year, averaging 5 new accounts per month
- Established a substantial revenue base to achieve a six figure income
- Top revenue producer in Virginia, third highest revenue producer in the entire company
- Consistently in the top two ranking for sales call volume in entire company