Senior Data Warehouse Analyst
Modeler for DSS team in Accounts Payable.
- Participated in full lifecycle of development of a NCR Teradata financial data warehouse.
- Created, developed and maintained logical and physical data models using ErWin.
- Designed, tested and implemented ETL processes using Informatica and COBOL II in migrating data from an IBM DB2 database for loading into a NCR Teradata Financial Data Warehouse.
- Duties were to create, populate, modify, test, implement and maintain new and existing tables and views in a NCR Teradata DBMS (v2r4) using Teradata utilities (Queryman, BTEQ, Multiload, Fastload, Inmod, T-Pump, Fastexport) and SQL.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and organizing metadata related to business concepts, enterprise models and technical infrastructure.
- Implemented metadata repositories.
at this job
Sr. DATA WAREHOUSE ANALYST / MFG DATA ANALYST
Used Excel 2013, T-SQL, and MS SSMS to analyze disparate data from contract manufacturer, automated test data (ATS), and Dynamics GP (Great Plains). This analysis resulted in KPI awareness, process improvement, engineering and manufacturing changes.
- Created graphic analysis for manufacturing KPI's including: production, ship to commit, process yields, defects and design issues.
- Developed visual Pareto analysis to identify reoccurring radio design problems. From this analysis there were engineering changes and quality improvements.
- Mastered an RMA data repository in MS SQL with an Excel visuals, using three disparate data sources.
- Data Warehouse Analyst monitoring large data store of manufacturing product genealogy, QA testing results, and in the field product usage reliability.
- SME support of in-house developed Product License Tracking application.
at this job
Data Warehouse Analyst Commercial Risk Adjustment
Query multiple data warehouses (DB2, Teradata) for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Adhoc reporting
- Used Tableau Desktop 9.0 for Weekly and Monthly Dashboards related to Provider Incentives and Supplemental Diagnosis codes submitted to HHS for Commercial Risk Adj.
- Created MS Access database for processing Provider Incentive Payments related to Commercial Risk Adjustment process.
- Created MS Access database for monthly reporting and generating worklists for Provider Engagement dept.
- Utilize SQL Server 2012 Express for storing/compiling data for Standard and Adhoc reporting.
- Created Functional docs for specific tables, processes and dept. databases.
- Collaborated with medical coding team to develop multiple reports for identifying members with a high risk health condition. Coders used the reports to target and outreach to providers to validate suspected high risk condition for Commerical Risk Adjustment.
- Created reports/dashboards for tracking vendor performance related to commercial risk adjustment such as HCC GAPS closed, SOAP Notes and medical charts received vs targeted and goal.
at this job
Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Analyst
- Design dashboard metrics, reports, performance charts and scorecards, both for internal and external publication, by using IBM Cognos Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Business Insight, Metric Studio, Metric Designer (Cognos 10.2.1), to support the institution's strategic planning, assessment, and accreditation processes.
- Provide appropriate training to reporting tool end-users to enable them to be self-sufficient in their use of Cognos reporting software.
- Support the data reporting tool environment and processes, data extract, transform and load (ETL) design and processes, reporting toolset configuration, implementation, and maintenance, by using IBM Cognos Framework Manager, Oracle Warehouse Builder, SQL Developer and scheduling tool delivered by software vender - Ellucian.
- Design customized power cube and maintain it to support institution's reporting by using IBM Cognos Transformer.
- Support the implementation, customization and maintenance of Ellucian's Recruiting and Admissions Performance (RAP) and Student Retention and Performance (SRP) packages.
- Design and perform the necessary operational and reconciliation tasks to ensure the quality, security and timeliness of the data in the Operational Data Store (ODS) and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). Perform data validation to ensure data integrity within the data warehouse; perform data cleansing and correction as required.
at this job