Apprentice Mechanic Resume Samples
Apprentice Mechanics are beginner mechanics who are gaining hands-on experience on their job. Duties and responsibilities highlighted on an Apprentice Mechanic resume sample are helping to repair petrol and diesel engines, running tests, conducting roadworthiness inspections of vehicles, doing electrical work, and recording attendance hours to facilitate payment. Based on our collection of resumes for this role, essential job skills are mechanical expertise, a willingness to learn new things, stamina, teamwork, customer service, and attention to details. Training at a technical school is usually required.
For more information on what it takes to be a Apprentice Mechanic, check out our complete Apprentice Mechanic Job Description.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Disassembled steel components, stripped finishes, filled picklists/shortages, routed parts to paint, and reassembled steel assemblies.
- Removed sidewall panels, floorboards, lavatories, galleys, overhead bins, windows, and insulation blankets per myboeingfleet and airline references.
- Obtained and inventoried aircraft parts removed from 737(off units) for customer maintenance and reconfiguration.
- Filled purchase orders by packaging and palletizing ordered parts for shipment to third party customers.
- Forklift certified.
- Organized parts room
- Assisted with equipment repairs/maintenance
- Cleaned shop
- Parts ordering and parts runs
- Light Carpentry/Framing
- Rebuild of engines
- Changed fluids
- Customer Service / Purchasing of parts
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!