Lead Pre-toddler Teacher
Developed and implemented lesson plans for children ages 12-18 months, which encouraged their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development in manner appropriated to their age and stage of development. Provided a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment enriched by early language experiences and emphasis on social and emotional growth. Organized each day's activities to provide children with a variety of experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity and creativity. Maintained an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
- Interacted regularly, lovingly, and politely with children on a daily basis.
- Maintained complete and accurate daily records of the children as instructed.
- Attended staff meetings and training as provided by the center.
- Maintained order, security, and sanitation of the facility.
- Communicated effectively with parents about child's behavior or performance on a daily basis.
- Received a promotion after a month of employment, to become the Lead Pre-Toddler Teacher.
- Received a certificate for Punctuality- arriving to work early or on time.