Long Term Substitute Teacher
Followed instructional strategies, such as reviewed with the principal, or liaison, all plans and schedules to be followed during the teaching day, taught the lessons outlined and described in the "substitute teacher's guide" as prepared by the absent teacher, etc.
- Followed classroom management and organization, such as maintained the established routines and procedures of the school as well as the classroom and assumed responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and elsewhere as appropriate.
- Reported to the principal, or liaison upon arrival at the school building.
- Reported, in writing, on the day's activities at the conclusion of each teaching day.
- Ensured and upheld the confidentiality of student information, by discussing student issues only with campus administration.
- Followed all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.