Athletics Marketing and Development Manager/head Golf Coach
Manager of development and marketing for athletics department, including director of annual benefit golf outing. Responsibilities included marketing, planning, budgeting, recruiting, directing and administration.
- Led the women's golf program to national prominence, being ranked 31 consecutive times in the Golf World/NGCA Coaches' Poll from October of 2007 to April 2011. Voted Conference Coach of the Year twice (2008 and 2009) and led the team to its' first NCAA Division III National Tournament (2009). Team set school record for lowest single round team score. Recruited and coached first individual Conference Champion (2010), first Academic All-American Scholar (2009) and first All-American (2011). Overall winning percentage from 2006-2011 was .816 (349-78-2).
- Led the men's team to its' highest national ranking in the history of the program. Team set school record for lowest single round team score. Recruited and coached first two Academic All-American Scholars (2011). Overall winning percentage was .647 (297-162).
- Worked as direct liaison with advancement in coordinating successful and well-attended special athletic events for donors.
- Created and directed the annual Wheaton Open Benefit Golf Outing as the major fund-raising activity for the athletics department.
- Directed the benefit golf outing for five years, including recruiting golf participants, soliciting sponsors and donors. Average revenue generated per year was $50,000, with a total of over $250,000 raised.
- Managed the Hall of Fame nominating process, selection of honorees, and directed the Hall of Fame ceremony each year.
- Raised over $25,000 per year for the spring golf trips to South Carolina and Georgia.