Head Baseball Coach, J.v.
Teach the fundamentals of baseball, leadership and teamwork at the freshman and JV level for this 5A school. Responsible for the development, training and ongoing coaching of team athletes including strength, exercise and conditioning; fundamental skills development; developing and calling plays; game strategy; promoting teamwork and sportsmanship and supervising assistant coaches.
- Evaluate individual strengths and weaknesses in order to help player improve their game. Responsible for the training and development of athletes and sports teams. Ensured the safety of athletes and spectators.
- Enforce all Section, league and other school policies related to conduct and participation of athletes.
- Ensure the safety of players, prepare for games and practices, and assist with field set-up.
- Assist in ensuring high standards of sportsmanship and participation are maintained in programs sponsored by the school.
- Provided assistance with preparation of the annual schedule of games and practices.
- Expand the teams’ knowledge of the game and serve as a role model and mentor for school athletes.