Showroom Manager and Sales/designer
Managed a full line $4M bathroom showroom. Prepared quotes, customer contracts, and invoices for bathroom projects averaging $23,000 to $30,000. Outlined scope and completed paperwork and material lists for purchasing. Tracked sales from quote through shipping to final destination. Recruited, interviewed, and hired showroom staff. Procured unique and rare materials at the request of clients. Conducted new hire orientation and training that ensured consistency with clients. Capitalized on opportunities to deliver continuous formal and informal training, and employed techniques that promoted employee performance, morale, job satisfaction, and retention.
- Formulated a follow-up strategy that brought warm leads into the showroom and achieved a close rate of 75-85% in sales consultations with 40-50 prospective clients per month.
- Significantly increased profits by 20% or more by guiding clients through a comprehensive consultation and selection of upgrades.
- Transformed underperforming showrooms into thriving enterprises by implementing SOPs designed to assist staff in exceeding client expectations and meeting deadlines without fail.
- Consistent subject of unsolicited recognition and positive feedback from clients. Drove repeat business and referrals, personally requested for providing an outstanding buying experience.
- Recruited, trained, and mentored promising young candidates with no prior experience that went on to earn promotions as sales representatives and estimators.