Retail Store Supervisor II
Provided effective leadership to store associates in the areas of visual merchandising, sales, cashiering, customer service, store maintenance, and loss prevention in support of day-to-day operations.
- Assisted store management in the opening, day-to-day operations, and closing the store as well as employee training, marketing, loss prevention, and team leadership.
- Specialized in the promotion and sale of a full line of state-of-the-art wireless and wireline communications services, products, and accessories through the application of persuasive communication skills.
- Generated new business through effective use of innovative sales and marketing strategies, competitive business knowledge, dynamic presentation skills, and through client referrals and client prospecting.
- Developed creative "eye-catching" window and floor merchandise displays resulting in increased product shop-ability.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, developing and facilitating the implementation of projects and special sales and marketing events (holiday, seasonal, contests, etc.) related to commitment of corporate communications.
- Coordinated and communicated extensively and effectively with senior leadership.
- Worked successfully with representatives from various communities, organizations and neighborhoods with respect to the diverse populations and cultures the Company serves and seeks to serve.
- Planned, researched, and coordinated the store's quarterly event schedule.