Retail Sales Manager
Oversaw market of five stores in two states. Performed hiring, firing, training, and developing direct reports for assistant managers. Improved outside and local marketing by participating in community events to promote local sales. Ordered supplies and inventory. Managed inventory control. Tracked sales results for 14 direct reports at any one time. Troubleshot direct report numbers. Developed action plans to correct poor performances. Trained direct reports on seven habits of highly effective people. Led daily, weekly, and monthly meetings on sales goals and expectations. Supervised profit-and-loss control, cash control, payroll, overtime control, daily deposit verifications, and monthly cash audits.
- Promoted adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Created team incentives to simulate sales with budgeted discretionary allowance.
- Ended last three years balanced and having exceeded performance goals.
- Achieved 11% increase total attainment YOY from 2011-2012
- Earned average customer survey scores of 9 (out of possible 10).
- Trained RSC for assistant manager position.