Greeting customers, assisting customers, cleaning showers, stocking, assisting other cashiers, counting in drawers, keeping work area clean and organized.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.