Performed the installation, assembly, repair, dismantling, and maintenance of compressors (reciprocating, gas, skids, steam, and air compressors), turbines, and diesel engines with full precision and according to layout plans, blueprints, and schematics; utilized knowledge in a variety of power/hand tools, including hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, indicators, lasers and calibrators, aligned machines/equipment, and performed inspections.
- Built and Contributed to a Safe, Secure, and Cohesive Working Environment by maintaining compliance with OSHA/organizational safety regulations, sharing best practices, participating in safety meetings/emergency response activities, communicating progress, and serving as a positive mentor and leader while performing all activities.
- Prioritized Projects/Activities and Interpreted Technical Blueprints, Drawings, Manuals, and Schematics to map work procedures, schedule milestones, and complete all actions within established timelines.
- Minimized and Eliminated Production Downtime and Equipment Malfunctions by successfully maintaining all equipment/machinery, forecasting potential issues, performing inspections, and troubleshooting issues to consistently deliver proactive resolutions.
- Analyzed Current Conditions on a Consistent Basis to make strategic changes, adjustments, and major overhauls as needed.
- Developed Status Reports on all Equipment Conditions/Performance and Operational Progress/Activities on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and entered data into a variety of computer programs/databases.
- Monitored Inventory Levels to ensure necessary parts/equipment were readily available. Communicated inventory needs to management and procured materials.