Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, install, and inspect, for the following but not limited to: automated Feed Systems, Fresh Water Systems, Recycle Systems, Cool Cells, Ventilation, Controllers, and penning for animal production facilities sites to ensure operations run efficiently and effectively.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Follow work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment require replacement, repair or maintenance.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts or equipment.
- Able to keep accurate work records and turn in paper work daily or as required.
- Follow written bio-security and safety rules concerning [company name] policy on entering farm sites, contact with other swine and lock out tag out procedures.
- Good working relationship with all maintenance personnel and farm personnel.
- On call available for emergency situations