Facilities Maintenance Manager
Supervise and Evaluate, three Maintenance Mechanics, a Contractor Coordinator, an evening Building Attendant, and a Custodial Supervisor with the day to day operation of thirteen county maintained buildings to ensure the comfort and safety of the employees and citizens using those facilities.
- Meet with contractors, County personnel, and the general public, to coordinate and schedule the ongoing building renovations within the County Office Buildings maintained by the Department of Facilities and Environmental Services.
- Secure maintenance contracts for the mechanical equipment at the County Office buildings maintained by Facilities and Environmental Services. Secure the Purchase Requisitions needed to activate and renew maintenance contracts. This assignment includes a 24 hours a day "on call" requirement. Act as the point of contact for inspections, preventative and emergency maintenance on the different operating systems.
- Generate, coordinate and prioritize maintenance tasks with emphasis on health and safety issues, through the use of a Work Order system.
- Create and maintain budgets effecting the operation of County Office buildings maintained by Facilities and Environmental Services. Approve invoices, request contractor payment, follow-up with questions regarding accounting issues.
- Responsible for fleet maintenance for 11 County owned pool vehicles.
- Conduct interviews for vacant positions in Facilities and Environmental Services and other County Departments. Make recommendations regarding the hiring and termination of employees.