Specialty Card Collections Officer/team Leader, Consumer Risk Operations Group
Responsible for recruiting, staffing, and training Associate Card Collections team, including Early, Mid, and Late Stage Collections.
- Performed all supervisory tasks including coaching, evaluations, performance management, and personnel administration.
- Partnered with Compliance to revise department procedures to meet OCC regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Developed and executed manual and dialer campaigns to drive business metrics, including reducing Roll Rates and Net Credit Losses.
- Created strategies to ensure efficiency and success across three specialty Card Collections teams (Associate Card, VIP, and Signature Card).
- Handled escalated issues with [company name] Premier Clients, Premier Bankers, and Executive Management team.
- Analyzed daily internal reports to allocate resources across six stages of delinquencies (5 Day to 150 Day).
- Facilitated Specialty Card Collections training sessions, unit meetings, and weekly floor rallies.
- Received the prestigious "Making A Difference" award for 3rd quarter contributions to the department.
- Recipient of numerous Highest Team Productivity, Top Performing Team Manager, and Quality awards.