Deputy General Counsel
Prepared securities filings, including equity and debt registrations, proxies, Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K and employee benefit plan shares, and proactively addressed new SEC requirements. Supported annual shareholders meeting and addressed shareholder proposals, corporate governance, NYSE requirements and other board of director issues. Developed and trained executives on new disclosure controls. Drafted and negotiated non-disclosure agreements, lines of credit, ISDA, receivables, vendor and customer agreements, acquisition, divestiture and other M&A agreements. Directed legal team supporting worldwide sales organization and litigation. Addressed employee benefit issues.
- Created administrative efficiencies by standardizing customer contracting processes.
- Directed a team that created FCPA-based methodology for international distributors and provided FCPA, AdvaMed, false claims and anti-kickback training.
- Initiated and led accounting, investor relations, human resources and legal teams, which improved securities, corporate, and investor communications.
- Implemented and trained process that eliminated history of late Section 16 filings.
- Initiated risk management improvements.
- Member disclosure control committee and enterprise-wide risk management committee.