Senior Windows Administrator / Engineer / UNIX Administrator
Supported several business units within Fannie Mae, coordinating daily change controls relating to system and software upgrades, application migrations, system modifications, security access controls, and general system maintenance. Interfaced with MornetPlus, Government Relations, and Single Family Acquisitions business units. Primary point of contact in support of internal applications, and managed over 100 Windows Application servers. Collaborated with UNIX, Network, Audit, and internal security teams, assisting in troubleshooting performance issues. Coordinated and deployed virtual servers for lower application environments, determining virtual server service-level agreements and technical standards for virtual server deployments.
- Managed SAN using EMC and Hitachi disk array and presented storage LUNs upon request or made available for applicable business units.
- Managed 500 plus Window server environment, apply monthly patches. Performed P2V migrations in relation to Business unit server consolidation.
- Managed and tracked all voice communication costs, analyzing and compiling reports on cost reduction / streamlining initiatives.
- Assisted with the management and support of five Fannie Mae regional offices and over 40 Partnership offices, maintaining support for critical phone and communication systems for corporate headquarters and regional offices.
- Negotiated contracts and implemented outsourcing distribution for telecommunication assets, resulting in the offering of an Employee Cellular Telephone program for Fannie Mae, District of Columbia employees.
- Participated in strategic / tactical planning and marketing efforts toward successful negotiation of corporate national agreements for cellular, paging, and audio conferencing.