Installation, configuration and administration of different versions of WAS 4.5/5.x/6.0 and IHS 1.x/2.x, configuring Site Minder and installing fix packs on LINUX and windows 2000 servers in Dev, Test, Stage and Production environments.
- Working with developers to help configure virtual hosts, plug-ins, JDBC drivers, data sources, JVM's and application deployments across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Installed and configured application server 5.1/6.0 and configured vertical and horizontal clustering.
- Involved in migration of applications from WebSphere 4.x/5.x to 6.0.x.
- Involved in supporting load testing team during various testing phases for performance tuning the application and setting up wily.
- Handling 24/7 on call rotation for production issues, perform root cause analysis, managing incident ticket queue system for the web related issues as per the SLA's.
- Working with IBM in opening a PMR for inconclusive root causes, and coordinating the proposed changes with the respective teams.
- Following change management procedures in executing changes as per the schedule.
- Writing scripts to automate application deployments in JACL and configuring crontab entries.
- Performed Backup & Recovery for WebSphere.
- Configured Session Persistence using different RDBMS Databases.