Finding and Implementing the resolutions for the technical problems for the Application Servers like memory leak issues, Missing Bea patches on Weblogic server 8.1, Weblogic Server 9.2.
- Monitor and gather performance statistics like the Percentage of Memory, Swap, Disk, TCP Counts, etc for the Application Servers and analyzing them to improve the system availability and to improve the response time.
- Building the systems from OS Level, configuring and customizing it according to the company standards for Solaris 10, Solaris 8 and Red Hat Linux systems.
- Doing all the documentation work for OS level Audit concerns, Backup forms, and open the requests for the changes in OS, i.e., Disk size increases, log size increases, kernal tuning parameters.
- Ordered, Installed and monitored the SSL certificates in the Production environments which include Weblogic, Sunone and other in house Certificates.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Weblogic Servers and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Configured and administer Connection pools for JDBC connections.
- Worked recently on the project for a new application in the existing application as a Lead which involving of building up OS, deploying applications on Weblogic servers, configuring IIS and Sunone webservers. This project involved building number of servers from scratch for different applications for the PTE environment to be replicating the Production environment
- 24 x 7 production support for iPlanet webservers, WebLogic application servers running on multiple SUN models with Solaris OS, Oracle databases running on SUN E3500's, and BIG IP F5 load balancer support.
- 24 x 7 responses to alarms in HP OVO, and alarms coming from Topaz customer simulation tests, as well as in-house developed monitoring systems.
- Utilize Remedy Problem & Change management application for management of problem tickets and production change requests.