VP of Technology
Hold accountability for strategic direction, implementation, support and development of technology solutions for students and staff at Phoenix School of Law, Built and continue to lead a team of 5 through effective coaching, development and support. Partner with executive management on the development of technology roadmaps and strategies, including solutions for internet access, email, telephones, printing and local storage. Develop and introduce new programs and initiatives to drive the continuous improvement of operations. Manage, track and allocate technology budget.
- Oversaw the implementation, administration and support for various technologies, including wireless access, printing solutions, Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and network resource access.
- Provided direction for team responsible for delivering local support of consortium solutions for student information system, learning management system, accounting software, budgeting software and dashboards.
- Developed and continue to manage strong cross-functional relationships with all departments to address and resolve their technology requirements.
- Reduced labor costs and licensing contracts from $1M to $300K through restructuring software solutions.
- Established partnerships with 2 sister schools to consolidate technology resources across all locations, as well as transitioning from 4 data centers to 2.
- Authored multiple software procedures, including exam center for students, solutions for tracking pro bono services, mechanism for delivering support for accommodating student by recording videos of classes.