Technical Account Manager/branch Manager
Effectively managed a growing territory in four states. Influenced executive management, procurement groups, and design engineers to develop new market demand circuit boards utilizing company products. Facilitated the implementation of inventory consignment programs, negotiated product specific pricing contracts, and monitored JIT levels. Supervised all aspects of branch activity including sales, warehouse, shipping and receiving.
- Grew from 7M to 13M in three years in market share conversions.
- Successfully launched a product conversion roadmap which identified a 5% cost saving on an $800,000 piece of business.
- Awarded the 2006 Chairman's Award recipient
- Awarded the 2005 Pacothane salesperson of the year
- Awarded the 2006 Eastern region salesperson of the year