IT Sales Executive
Expand customer base and revenue for the Northwest Region by strategically positioning the features and benefits of the various IT based Solutions to the Health Care industry.
- Responsible for driving new sales and total account management activities of Hardware and Software applications for the Navicare Platform which includes Nurse Call, Wireless and EMR Integrations, Patient Safety Software, RFID Infrastructure for Locating, Asset Tracking, Patient Wondering and Infection Control applications.
- Develop and implement strategic account sales plans involving the facility leadership in the growth of the enterprise solution that meet the needs of individual hospitals.
- Present and demonstrate system components and functionality to Facility CEO, CNO, CIO, BioMed, IT and other Departmental Leadership.
- Provide complex site assessments and drawing mark-ups to prepare complete systems quotes and design architectures.
- Received national recognition "Associate of the Year" at end of year one by selling 2.8 million in new revenue and increasing the Northwest Regional sales by 45%.
- Increase customer satisfaction through consistent customer contacts and continual long-term relationships.
- Complete all required sales reports including pipeline activity and prospects for bids and proposals within assigned territory using Salesforce, Excel, CAD, CRM, Concur and BOS.
- Awarded the Silver Sales Award for Centrak, RTLS Software Sales (Asset Tracking, Staff Locating, Hand Hygiene and Temperature Monitoring) for 3 consecutive years.
- Met and exceeded a 4 million quota each year by an average of 127% and on track to attain 150% to plan.