IT Operations Manager
Managed the day-to-day operations of IT support and Asset Management for Eastern NC, which included the Raleigh, Wilmington, Fayetteville markets. Provided technical support and asset management for up to 3,000 employees, 3,500 wireless devices, and 2,500 computers. The IT Operations group consisted of 16 staff members located across the region, with an annual budget of $14M. Successfully managed an 11-member Helpdesk and Helpdesk Supervisor across 3 markets, responsible for providing technical support to all Eastern Carolina employees.
- Created and maintained a budget tracking system to assist with tracking available funds for all IT-related expenditures.
- Maintained leasing agreements, contracts, and licensing for devices and applications deployed across Eastern Carolina locations. Ensured software licensing compliance and asset tracking for 36 TWC locations.
- Designed, created, and implemented support processes, including SLAs and escalation procedures for ensuring efficient incident management by Helpdesk staff.
- Managed the transition from physical servers to a VMware environment across Eastern NC, thereby improving network efficiency and reducing hardware costs.
- Designed and implemented security protocols for user management and terminated employees.