Chief Technology Officer, CTO Pacific Region
Built book of business and directed delivery of managed host services, IT staffing and consulting services to diverse clients, including Southern California Edison, Farmers Insurance, Callaway Golf, DirecTV, Mattel, Raytheon Systems, Black and Decker, Boeing, Toshiba, Beckman Coulter, Capital Group, Toyota Motor and Financial Services, Guitar Center, AT&T, BHP Billiton Petroleum, Williams-Sonoma and St. John's Knits. Collaborated with C-level executives to align technology solutions with strategic business plans. Envisioned the solution, developed strategy and SOWs, estimated resources and assembled delivery teams. Created and nurtured business channels with technology partners including IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Increased annual LA market revenue from $8M to $50M despite recession and aggressively competitive market.
- Spearheaded innovative new service offerings that generated an additional $21M in revenue.
- Supplied leadership and oversight of 2800 technology/consulting resources, requiring mentoring, performance management and career development.
- Enabled sales representatives to generate $40M in new business in 30 months by introducing them to valuable industry contacts and building relationships with Disney Corp, Broadcom and Toshiba America.
- Rescued $10M at-risk project with major client; renegotiated expired contract, facilitating project completion and assured client of operational continuity without consulting team turnover. Client awarded CSC with $400K contract to design "green" data center.