Customer Service/dining Room Manager
Manage operations, FOH staff in fast-paced, fine-dining steakhouse; seats 350 guests, grosses $11 million each year. Assists staff as needed ensuring guest success while monitoring service level to gauge alignment of sales goals and target guest satisfaction. Known for going the extra mile to improve guests' experience, ample amount of positive guest feedback.
- Contributed to 11% increase in revenue by cultivating and maintaining long-term guest relationships; achieved through frequent table visits, by providing personalized service, and by quickly resolving any and all guest concerns during or after dining.
- Upgraded customer service standards; modeling behaviors to create a customer-first environment that conveys professionalism and confidence while promoting brand loyalty and trust.
- Increases monthly revenue by a mean of $32,000 through the Hotel Concierge Program. This includes maintaining relationships with top concierge; giving them personalized service and tours, following up with monthly visits, and providing perks and marketing materials.
- Help plan, organize, and execute special events of up to 350 guests. Assists in obtaining leads for private events, personally ensures the hosts' and guests' needs are met during the event, follows up providing an assessment of profitability and likelihood of return visits.
- Hand-picked as Orlando's liaison to Corporate, tasked with rolling-out the first new service model in 20 years. Exclusively delivered detailed plan for innovative customer-centric model to entire staff (80+employees), GM and AGM. Led team to successful execution of service style within 2 weeks. Results: 4% increase in alcohol sales and an immediate increase in positive guest reviews (as shown through point-based score in NewBrand Analytic customer experience management software).