Engineering Technologist/engineering Associate
Principal Manager of a classified Systems Integration Lab with a $1.5 million annual budget for programs such as AC-130 Situational Awareness Sustainment, and Mission Computer Replacement. Duties include the design and development of avionics test equipment such as the SAS/Link-16 system tester and MCRP SIL, defining test procedures, writing test reports, developing technical documentation, and overseeing all day to day SIL activities such engineering support, personnel training, security, logistics, and repairs.
- As the Aerospace Solutions ISSM for Fort Walton Beach and Crestview classified programs consulted, provided support and documentation for multiple Information Systems Security programs such as KF-16, Proposals, and SAS.
- Stood-up and Certified five stand-alone Information Systems, and created the SOP for one special purpose/weapons platform system.
- Implemented and managed Repair Department processing 200 to 400 units annually.
- Responsible for integrating and managing new software/hardware packages used on customer systems.
- Provides oversight of resources; both DoD and other contractors supporting testing operations off and on board military aircraft.
- Develop test and support equipment recommendations to upper management for acquisition for the purpose of enhancement and streamlining of testing activities.