Technical Service Engineer
Technical subject matter expert for complex Class II medical devices providing training, technical and process support for the commercial organization including sales, clinical and service groups.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams on process, quality and functionality improvements through multiple facets of the organization.
- Troubleshoot technical and clinical issues with worldwide commercial organization on ASP capital equipment.
- International trainer for first-of-its-kind automatic endoscope cleaner and reprocessor.
- Write and review technical publications including user's guides, service guides, installation guides and technical bulletins and customer letters.
- Core team member for the development of a low cost endoscope reprocessor. Developed all service training materials and service documentation.
- Participated in multiple customer relationship management application launches. Trained a variety of groups on the application.
- Regularly presented to key opinion leaders within the organization as a member of the endoscope cleaner and reprocessor stewardship team.
- Improved processes within the technical service engineering department within two months of joining the department which increasing the efficiency in knowledge transfer to the field service organization.