Storage Engineer - Level 3
Worked in Large Storage Environment (SSS) at [company name] which includes , EMC SAN (Disk & Tape), EMC Symmetrix, Mcdata switches, NAS, gFiler, Veritas and Time Finder (BCV's).
- Worked on various Projects for Storage implementation (Disk and Tapes) on SAN, NAS, Additional Storage, Configuring at switches, and Veritas Netbackup 4.5/5.1 & HBA swap for all platforms. Zonie responsibilities for Tampa, Fairland Datacenter for SAN Tape.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day SAN issues, EMC Disk issues for all OS platforms. 24x7 oncall support for the SAN (Disk, BCV's & Tape) and hp-ux. Created and expanded file systems on 3 TB space on SAN storage (EMC LUNs).
- Involved in design & configuration of five HP superdomes along with two team members.
- Ignited all partitions of five superdomes with HP 11.11 machine critical golden image. Created 20-way, 8-way, and 4-way partitions.
- Research on top ten security vulnerabilities and finding solutions based on [company name] regulations. Wrote shell script to scan all servers to list information on top ten security vulnerabilities.
- Production and Development application support (hands-on troubleshooting production issues and working on production crisis calls including outages).