Software Qa Team Lead
Managed, planned, and organized the QA team collecting queries, designing, evaluating, and identifying required test strategies, reviewed defect reports and assigned to the relevant developer, ensured resolved defects were re-tested, coordinated and communicated work activities and directives with QA director, consolidated and reported test results to stakeholders and clients.
- Supervised, mentored and supported QA teams both internal and outsourced in China and India
- Generated release notes document with product qualify statistics for new and updated feature details
- Managed diverse, complex assignments, leading teams and individuals to achieve defined objectives on time, within scope, and with expected deliverables; provided progress reports to managers
- Communicated directly with customer's QA team to resolve user reported problems and questions
- Facilitated daily Scrum meetings and process including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews and product demonstrations with upper management and stakeholders ensuring successful quality processes
- Initiated procedures for regression testing, performance testing, end-to-end testing and user acceptance testing based on the project's needs