Lead Sr. PCB Designer
Lead Designer of high speed digital boards with Controlled Impedance, Differential Pairs, matched length lines, DFx, ICT, and agency compliance utilizing Mentor Expedition and AutoCAD. Design, document, and check all boards with very short schedules. Negotiate requirements with engineering staff. Interface with Fabrication and Assembly vendors in a time sensitive manner.
- Assist VP of Engineering Services in Performance Evaluations of design staff
- Stand-in representative for Engineering Services VP at Change Control Board meeting
- Wrote Design Procedures and Standards Handbook, delegated some portions to staff
- Created forms for better work-flow and higher accuracy
- Assisted engineering staff in use of VeriBest and trouble-shooting user errors
- Successfully completed Cadence Allegro 13.2 class