Hl7 Integration Engineer
As the HL7 Integration Analyst, I performed analysis, design, programming, and testing on Lab and EMR applications, and interface software for the various EMR and Lab Applications. Participated in the identification, evaluation, documentation, and decision making efforts for alternatives, architectures, and approaches for Lab and Healthcare integration initiatives.
- Worked on both real-time and batch file protocols
- Responsibilities included the monitoring and first level troubleshooting of interface/integration issues.
- Designed and developed HL7 interfaces from various vendor specifications for numerous internal and external lab and EMR applications, including McKesson, Sunquest, eClinicals. Developed better validation methodology for development, coding and conversion of HL7 ADT (Demograpic), ORM (Order), ORU(Result) and DFT (Billing) interfaces.
- Researched vendor specifications, created and tested HL7 ADT (Demograpic), ORM (Order) and ORU(Result) interfaces.
- Maintained Interfaces and developed new interfaces on the Atlas Integration Design (Secure FTP via VPN and TCP/IP / Socket Server).
- Scripting with XML AIE version 3 and Version 4 using Visual Studio 2010