Field Service Engineer
Preformed installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electronic/ electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at ASM's global customer locations. Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Sustained and service several semi-conductor equipment at global customer sites. Creating pre-task plans providing team members with a comprehensive and structured understanding of troubleshooting tasks required.
- Accountable for providing customers with daily system status updates and reports.
- Worked in a functioning high pressure, high volume precision manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshooting of software systems, electronic components, pneumatics, lift mechanisms, valves and vacuum pump systems.
- Actively participated in weekly technical meetings where solutions were communicated to all team members, across all shifts.
- Created and maintained a high level of customer service through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast, quality responses to internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Served as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Develop, implement, or evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Team member of cross-functional teams documenting and defining Best Known Methods, Systems Reliability and Continuous Improvement Programs.