Submitted lab tests, built lab reports, attended field jobs, created computerized simulations, and calculated volumes and pressures for cement jobs, ensuring cement met customer requirements to safely cement oil well.
- Completed 6-week Cement Engineer Technical Training Program (TTP) course, mastering process to safely engineer cement which effectively sealed wells and prevented accidental spills.
- Gained increasing responsibility for rig management, moving from a single rig to managing 10 rigs simultaneously, as well as assessing various other rig assignments.
- Worked on various projects, such as testing new additives and cements in the lab, progressing toward creation of an increasingly efficient cement.
- Supervised project lifecycle, from receiving proposal for job to pumping cement on location, checking on lab and bulk plant to ensure cement was engineered and produced with no errors.
- Gave Technical Professional breakout presentation in January 2015 to District Technical Manager, Hobbs Lead Engineer, and other technical professionals, successfully culminating mentoring program.