Operations and Field Application Engineer
Managed a team of 15 software and firmware engineers designing BiTMICRO's next generation solid state drive product line and 10 technical support and Field Application Engineers in Design Verification Testing (DVT) involving PC system builds, OS installation, test bench creation, shock/vibe/thermal qualification, OS/chipset compatibility, and RMA debug & repair.
- Spearheaded the New Product Introduction (NPI) process committee to ensure Marketing specifications, Sales projections, and Engineering designs scheduled aligned.
- Oversaw the Engineering Change Notification (ECN) and Engineering Change Order (ECO) process.
- Led company business development and sales teams (15 people) in identifying potential business deals by contacting potential partners and exploring opportunities, generating quotes and closed new deals.
- Coordinated daily with HW, ASIC, and FW engineering and Production to resolve design issues.
- Provided a closed loop feedback process to improve DFT and DFM.
- Synthesized and place-and-routed the Enclosure Services Interface (ESI) FPGA
- Wrote the user manual for BiTMICRO's Fibre Channel E-Disk product line.