Project Power Engineer- Electrical
As a Project Electrical Engineer was liaison with engineers, drafters, design, senior customer personnel, visit customers, US and Overseas for technical reviews, giving presentations, and making decisions on behalf of the company. I interpreted the technical requirements of customer specifications, standards, calculations, drawings(outline, schematics, lifting, one line wiring diagram (Indicating Power Source and next gen controls communications, assembly revisions, systems operation program, factory acceptance test, wire tags, electrical/ mechanical system inspections and prepare technical proposals, co-ordinate and oversees all aspects of each project from development through to initial production stage to ensure time scales/schedules are achieved.
- Work in Project evaluation and drawing review, corrections for British Gas Plant, PEMEX (Gas, Offshore Marine Platform, and Telecommunications), Petrobras, Yahoo Plant, Instituto Of Cardiology of Mexico, Conoco/Phillip, PPGPL ( Gas Processors ), AMOCO/BP, Esso/Mobil, PDVSA, NASA and ROLLS ROYCE for NASA Test Stand Electrical Grounding Systems, Electrostatic Discharge Protection and Transient Over voltage Control Systems Protection.
- Increased Engineering Support to customers in house and internationally.
- Problem solving for a Yahoo Plant -VFD/Motors skills a must to identify and develop test boards and/or platforms to complete feasibility and supervises: proof of concept for mitigation technologies. ARC FLASH/ELECTRICAL SAFETY Training
- Experience in Software solving RF/EMI problems at both the PCB and system level is desirable Ohmic method circuit component impedances/ Per unit method applied to short circuit currents.
- Calculation to determine be electrical grounding and bonding for specific Resistance and Resistivity c industry site. SoftwareCalculation for GPR- Ground Potential Rise.- One line diagram- AUTOCAD.
- Provided technical support and training to over dealers located in my region.