Worked within the Procurement & Component Technology Department to evaluate component quality, maturity, availability, development and trends of connectors, connector accessories, cables, cable assemblies and fiber optics.
- Identified and resolved problems for Ericsson's Purchasing, Production, Warehouses, Planning and Design departments.
- Recommended components for designers.
- Revised and created instructions and specifications for components, according to Ericsson standards, using AutoCAD, Visio, Frame maker and MS Office.
- Requested quotes, proposal evaluation, price determination and negotiation.
- Worked with Purchasing to evaluate strategies and component costs and participated in negotiations with suppliers.
- Work within the AG2 industry group (Swedish equivalent of SAE).
- Qualified manufacturers and components.