Electrical Apprentice Cover Letter
An Electrical Apprentice works under the supervision of a commissioned Electrician to learn the trade through first-hand experience. It is part of the process toward becoming fully licensed and capable Electrician. The work hours for Electrical Apprentice are dependent on the location and a particular job’s requirements. An Electrical Apprentice has to be safety conscious at all times, and able to make client satisfaction a priority.
These are some of the expectations from Electrical Apprentices:
- Some form of theoretical Electrician training
- Able to read electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Communication skills, self-supervision and respect for safety needs
- Available for a versatile work schedule
- Be able to climb ladders
- Have valid category five drivers’ license
In case you have not written a cover letter before, use our sample cover letter of an Electrical Apprentice provided here as inspiration.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Electrical Apprentice Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Milton Kapps
I would like to be considered for the advertised Electrical Apprentice position with Lightning Electrical Services. After I complete my studies, my goal is to become a certified Electrician and this position will help me accomplish this. I am currently studying towards my degree, and I have completed a course in computers and algebra. My skills include the ability to take follow instructions, take accurate measurements and adhere to safety protocols.
As stated in my resume, I have experience in laying out most types of electrical systems and have completed preventative as well as regular maintenance tasks. I have listed my abilities below:
- Repairing and replacing wiring
- Testing electrical systems and connection of circuits
- Installing, bending and painting electrical conduits neatly and professionally
- Preparing materials and tools required to complete a job
- Operating power tools like drills and saws
I thank you for taking the time to read through my resume and I sincerely hope that it will lead you to making a decision to hire me for your vacancy. You can reach me through the details provided in my resume to arrange for an interview to discuss my qualifications and suitability. I look forward to hearing from you soon.