Academic Advisor/ Interim Study Abroad Advisor
Successfully oversaw academic advising, transcript evaluation, and career advising for the undergraduate students within the College of Business, 8,100 in total. Regularly performed degree audits. Collaborated with the Admissions Office in the planning and execution of recruitment activities including Open House Day and the Transfer Expo. Ensured students received the proper degree certifications and conferral of degrees. Played an active role in Study Abroad placements. Worked in close partnership with the Associate Director in managing operations and administrative office.
- Personally mentored and advised both freshman and transfer students, which represented approximately 600 advisees per academic term, ranging from special needs to Honors students.
- Advised international students and prepared transcripts for transfer credit, and counseled Scholars Program students in the post-graduate application process.
- Played an instrumental role in organizing advisees' Study Abroad exchanges each term.
- Orchestrated the planning and execution of Orientation and advising sessions for Healthcare and Pre-Business students at two South Florida campus locations.
- Spearheaded new hire training for advisors and support staff at the branch campus.
- Served as the College of Business Liaison to the "ACCESS" program for at-risk students.